We went to the park today to visit with all of our Laveen friends that Camryn and I have been missing tons!! Thanks to all that came! It was such a beautiful day and it was so fun to sit and chat!!!! We have really missed our playgroup at the park!
But poor little Kylie got a tad sunburnt! (The picture doesn't give it justice--she was pretty red!) I totally forgot to put sunblock on her! I forget how easily baby skin can burn! Luckily she doesn't seem too unhappy about it!
3 comments:
She looks like one of ours! The good news is it'll probably be gone tomorrow. She is so cute!
Ouch! I did the same thing to myself today while out at the soccer games. It was so windy and cool, I forgot about the sun. She is such a cutie!!!!
Glad it isn't bothering her. Thanks for the reminder! It's time to start remembering to put sunscreen on a lot more!
Post a Comment