*hanging out at home (I think Monday was one of our favorite days we didn't leave the house once! I love having my girls home and hearing them playing and laughing together.)
*swimming (I think the girls swam every day--but it was in the 80's most of the week, not that that would make me want to get in!!!)
*having friends over (the girls have had fun making new friends!)
*playing the Wii for hours! (and FYI for those that have the Wii and little ones. Kylie got a hold of our wii sports game and scratched it enough that it wouldn't play anymore so I called Nintendo to see if I could get it replaced since you can't buy it at the store, I was hoping it wasn't going to be the $50 that most of the games cost but they replaced it for $15 and gave me free shipping!! Now I can become a pro in bowling!)
*going to the zoo
We love stingray bay! Kylie was even brave enough to put her hand in the water!!
Camryn took this picture of a rattlesnake--NOT a snake person, even the picture scares me!
*Going to see Bolt (we thought it was a great movie)
*cleaning out the garage (I now can park in it!!!!! Just in time before the warm weather starts baking my car)
*power washing (I have become addicted to power washing!! The people who lived in the house before us had painted the cement patio in the backyard and now it is chipping up and paint chips were everywhere so I decided to power wash off the paint--it definitely hasn't gone as fast as I had hoped but for some silly reason I have had fun with it!)
All in all a great week!

4 comments:
looks like fun. We almost went to the zoo, but went to the temple while my sis watched the kids. then we went to Greg's kind of zoo, Bass pro shops. he said who needs the zoo when you have Bass Pro. I said people who like living animals. It was funny.
Anyways, looks like a fun week.
Sounds like a great week! I am loving your pool too! Where are you guys living now?? Are you by Russ and Jenny? We should get together and let the kiddos play sometime.
Sounds like a fun week. We liked Bolt, too! Your family picture at the zoo turned out really cute! Our kids have loved getting to know your girls!
I can't believe your girls are swimming, they are a bit crazy. My kids have loved getting to know your girls, ok well Brody has hehehe.
Post a Comment