Camryn going back to surgery
The surgery went great and she came out of the anesthesia fairly well. When she first woke up she looked up at me with the saddest eyes and said her throat hurt. And she DID NOT like her IV, but the nurses were great and took it out as soon as they could.
Not very happy about her throat hurting!Although she is loving the endless popsicles, ice cream and sonic slushes!!! So far she has been recovering fairly well I just hope she sleeps well tonight--last night she had a pretty hard night. Luckily this weekend is Conference and we are just relaxing all day and enjoying one of my favorite weekends. What's better than staying in your pj's and listening to some GREAT talks!
10 comments:
I hope she feels better soon. She looks so cute in the picture with the hospital hat. I bet her older sisters are taking good care of her.
Very sad picture. She looks like she recovered really well though. Have a great weekend.
The second picture makes me want to cry. But I hear it's so much easier to have it done when they're children. Trevor had it done 4 years ago. I was the perfect wife and brought him drinks and shakes on a breakfast tray with napkins and drugs where he lay on the couch. That lasted 5 days and then I was throwing boost shakes at him from across the room and tell him to man up. I'm sure Camryn will be much tougher.
Just make sure she takes her pain meds even if she says she doesn't need them. Allie had hers out in February and stopped taking her medicine 4 days later. I was like wow you are so strong, well then she started turning a green color and had to go back in to the doc's. They said her body was in so much pain that it started to shut down and for us to make sure we gave her the pain meds for another couple days. Please call if you need anything.
Oh, poor girl. I hope she feels better. What a sad picture. I'm glad the popsicles helped a little. Good thing she's got good big sisters to take care of her.
I hate it when little ones have to have surgery. I'm glsd to hear that Camryn is doing better though.
Talyse and Christian had theirs out two years ago, yes that makes Christian 1 and Talyse was three and a half. Within two weeks I went through it with both of them. I feel your pain. Except for neither of them would eat anything. That picture of her with the sad face makes you want to cry. But what a trooper.
that was Heather by the way I am on Brent' side of the computer so it is logged in as him. Just a little programming note. :)
Okay I swer I have not been ignoring you at all but My life is so crazy right now I cant even think straight but non the less we are all doing good still with no house. Kylie would love to come over and play with sweet cami any day except tues and thursday because she has preschool.
we would love to have her over someday when we are in our house.
So is cami feeling better. Those pics are so cute of her little sad face. Hopefully recovery went well. anyway could you email me your new number.
Thanks a bunch and I would love to cut your guys hair sometime. Im sorry I didnt get to you the last haircut.
Oaklee looked the same in her pre- tonsil picture and pretty sad after as well. I have a great pic of her in the little gown with her panties hanging out. She had a wedgie. It is worth going to check it out on my blog:) I hope she feels better by now!!
Post a Comment