Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Curly Locks!

Sydney loves when her hair is curled but hates sleeping in curlers so we tried a new way on Saturday night. We wound up her hair and then tied it with ribbon.
Saturday night and then the results Sunday morning

It turned out awesome, she looked so beautiful! The curls lasted all day and when she woke up Monday they were still mostly there! I was amazed because she has the same fine thin hair I do that doesn't hold curl very well. Sydney loved the curls and I have a feeling we will have many more Saturday nights wrapping up her hair!

11 comments:

Natalie said...

UMMMM! Speaking of hair sorry I have not gotten back to you. I just have been so busy with my house, baby and kids. I do have some free time this week if you want to come over. Let me know k.

Natalie

Brenda said...

Great idea! She looks so beautiful. Poor Abby doesn't get the choice right now. I make her suffer through the curlers!

Scrap Happy said...

That is awesome hair! You have WAY more patience than I do, my dear...

Nancy Page said...

That is so cute. I need to try that with Afton. She would love it.

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea!! She looked beautiful.

barryblog said...

Charlee has naturally curly hair. I am sure I will belooking for straightening tips as soon as she has an opinion:) Her hair does look beautiful.

Tina ♥ said...

Her hair was so cute at church! You will have to show me how you did that. She is such a cutie, too.

Liz said...

Kenise, I just found you and your blog through nancy's, expect an invite soon to my private one.
ok, so you so have to teach me how to do this one, Abby has such fine hair, that won't hold a curl, but this one looks like it worked.

Kristy said...

Wow...her hair looks beautiful. She is such a cutie. Man I miss watching my boys play with your girls. Can't wait to see you next month.

heather said...

Ok, so you have to explain how you did it, is there some trick to making it come out so perfect. That looks awesome. Good job mom.

The Bundy Family said...

She look beautiful. I need to try that. How did you do it?