I finally have a few minutes so I thought I would finally download my pictures and blog. After looking through my pictures I realized I have been slacking on the picture taking. We have had a lot of Jared's family visit these last two weeks and I realized I don't have many pictures to show for it. I really need to get better at taking pictures! But it was great having Jared's mom here for a visit. She is a wonderful Grandma and the girls adore her!!! Then this past week we had Jared's dad, and two brothers here for a golf trip. They golfed almost 100 holes of golf this past week--I think that was more than he has golfed combined for the past 2 years!!! But they had tons of fun and it was fun having them visit! Click on this page to see Kylie's BIG blue eyes. She is still as bald as the day she was born. She has the least amount of hair of the girls! I was 3 before I got any hair--so if she follows after her mom she has another 2 years to go!!!
I love how you scrapbook your pages.... you do a great job!! It's fun to read that way. I didn't know how much fun chic-fil-a could be on family night, we will have to try it. Your girls are all so cute!! Feel free to check out our blog, too!
Kenise - I was thrilled to see so many pictures of your beautiful girls with an update of your comings and goings. We miss you guys so much!! Kylie is a cutie!! Hope all is well and that you are enjoying your new house and pool! Grant broke his arm on Saturday playing goalie. If you haven't already, you can see pictures on our blog. Tell Jared congrats on the weight loss!!!
Looks like you haven't been a total slacker because you have some cute scrapbook pages posted. I haven't scrapbooked in I don't know how long. We love checking in on your family.
My little girl is still a baldy too. I hate it I am so ready to bust out the curlers for her but it just aint happening. Looks like your girls can't wait for the pool can say that I blame them but I will say that they are crazy. Love the blog it's nice to peek in on you guys ever now and then. Don't be a stranger feel free to call us anytime.
Thanks we are super excited about the house...especially since we'll have it when you come to visit...when is the exact date again? Anyway, sorry I am the most horrible person at returning your phone calls. You are so good at calling to check up on things. You're awesome! Anyway we will talk to you and see you soon! Tell everyone hi!
Hey Kenise! You all look like you are having fun at your new home. We miss you! My girls want nothing more than to play with your girls! Too bad our Spring Breaks weren't on the same week. We'd love to try to get them together some time. maybe we'll just have to pick a Saturday and plan it!
Still the best! If only I could afford a house on the beach. There is nothing better playing at the beach all day and then going to bed at night listening to the waves!
7 comments:
I love how you scrapbook your pages.... you do a great job!! It's fun to read that way. I didn't know how much fun chic-fil-a could be on family night, we will have to try it. Your girls are all so cute!! Feel free to check out our blog, too!
Kenise - I was thrilled to see so many pictures of your beautiful girls with an update of your comings and goings. We miss you guys so much!! Kylie is a cutie!! Hope all is well and that you are enjoying your new house and pool! Grant broke his arm on Saturday playing goalie. If you haven't already, you can see pictures on our blog. Tell Jared congrats on the weight loss!!!
cute, cute, cute pics! everyone looks great and sounds like all is well! we're getting excited to see you next month! tell everyone hi!
Looks like you haven't been a total slacker because you have some cute scrapbook pages posted. I haven't scrapbooked in I don't know how long. We love checking in on your family.
My little girl is still a baldy too. I hate it I am so ready to bust out the curlers for her but it just aint happening. Looks like your girls can't wait for the pool can say that I blame them but I will say that they are crazy. Love the blog it's nice to peek in on you guys ever now and then. Don't be a stranger feel free to call us anytime.
Thanks we are super excited about the house...especially since we'll have it when you come to visit...when is the exact date again? Anyway, sorry I am the most horrible person at returning your phone calls. You are so good at calling to check up on things. You're awesome! Anyway we will talk to you and see you soon! Tell everyone hi!
Hey Kenise! You all look like you are having fun at your new home. We miss you! My girls want nothing more than to play with your girls! Too bad our Spring Breaks weren't on the same week. We'd love to try to get them together some time. maybe we'll just have to pick a Saturday and plan it!
Post a Comment