Thursday, September 4, 2008

CHINA!!!!!

Since Kenise is on a blogging brain freeze, I have decided to throw some pictures up, and of course the first ones are of me in China. I had the opportunity to visit many different sites in China and was in awe at what I was able to see.
The Great Wall was Amazing!!
The Ming Tombs

Tian'anmen Square


The Forbidden City


Beautiful Peking University



Finally, I was able to be right next to where the Olympic Torch was being run and saw first hand the Chinese military, check out this video right outside our Hotel!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Cool photos Jared! Favorite phrase that I won't forget: "blogging brain freeze"...

barryblog said...

Great China Pictures. Kenise, it is time to get off strike and get back on the blogging addiction. Check us out. -Scottee

Lindsay Renee' said...

Jared,

Way to take one for the team. I think we need to spend our quality internet time looking up Tiger Woods tips though.

Steve

Brian said...

Welcome to the Blogging World Jared! It was a shock when I clicked on to see a new post! It looks like you saw some pretty awesome things! What a great experience!

But now what are the Rockwoods up to over there?

Brian Sherman

Jenny Alberti said...

I can finally sleep at ease tonight. I have checked your blog daily for weeks. Thanks you so much Jared. I will always remember this

Nancy Page said...

I love your pictures! Awesome!!I fianlly did one, too. Nancy