Friday, June 20, 2008

Camryn's Owee!!

On Monday we were making dinner when Camryn was playing with Sydney in the living room and she fell into the coffee table and here is the result!

We thought she was going to need stitches as it was pretty deep and about 1 1/2 inches long but they glued it instead! I love the glue because it was a lot less tramatic for her and now we don't have to go back and get the stitches out!

A big THANKS to the Hale's for watching our girls--they had a great time joining in your family home evening!!!!

5 comments:

The Faller's! said...

Oh my gosh you changed your blog!! It's not like you are busy with 4 kids or anything!! =) I love this picture of Cami...it explains her so well. Hurt...yet still as happy as can be! We are so excited to see you guys in a few days. Have a safe trip!

Nat

Brenda said...

That's right Cami, just grin and bear it.

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Poor Camryn! Bonks are so not fun. At least she's back to showing her beautiful smile, though!

just us said...

Hi you don't know me. . .but I was "blog stalking" and ran across your blog. I also have four girls and my oldest is 8. And my youngest daughter. . .her name is Kylie. How FUNNY! You have a beautiful family!!!

Jenny Alberti said...

Hi Kenise
Poor Camryn! It looked like it hurt maybe not to Camryn though. I thought it was just boys that get scars! Has school started for you yet?