It's amazing how many people either tell me my girls look the same or how different they look. So I thought it would be fun to put some of their pictures on my blog of the girls right around 6 months and see if you can tell who is who. I think that although now they have their distinct look to them they look A LOT alike at this age!!!
After doing this I realized how much I need a scanner to put all my pictures on my computer--but then again that would be more time on photoshop and I may never blog again!!!
6 comments:
Good to see that you're back! I love the pictures, the girls really do look a lot alike. I'm guessing that Makayla is in top left and bottom middle spots, Sydney is in the middle, and I don't really know the rest! Fun idea!
Cute! Here's my guesses...
Kayla, sydney, Kylie
CAmryn, sydney, CAmryn
Kylie, kayla, Sydney
Am I right!?!
I agree that Camryn gets the fourth and six spots and I think it's Sydney in the second. The rest I'm clueless.
I think I've got them all right. Makayla, I think, has the most different look from all the other girls. And I can definitely see the resemblence with Sydney and Kylie. Camryn and Kylie look a bit alike, though I think Cami's got her own distinct look also. If any two look the most alike--Sydney and Kylie, absolutley.
This is cute, Kenise! I agree with Monica's guesses.
Hey, I wanted you to know that I am having a giveaway on my blog if you want to stop by and leave a comment :)
crazy! d and i were trying to name who each picture is. i think we got it but we're not sure. they are all so cute. hope you guys had fun at disney land. hurry and post some pics so we can see all the fun stuff you got to do.
Post a Comment