So here are a few pictures of my girls and now my goal for the next few weeks is to play catch up and put pictures on from our summer. Which was one of the best summers ever! We were very busy with traveling to Sedona, taking swim lessons, traveling to Utah, going to soccer camp at BYU, and of course going to the beach. As much as I love summer and having my kids home and being able to travel I am ready for the summer weather to end!!!! I love living in Phoenix until it hits September and it seems like it will never get cooler! 
Makayla was the "Star Student" in her class this week. She made this fabulous posterboard and brought in some special things of hers to share with the class.
Sydney our styln' girl!!! She is loving 1st grade and loves to read--in fact that is what she is doing right now instead of going to bed--I can't get to upset with her because that is the same thing I did growing up and still do to this day (oh the many hours of sleep I lose over a good book)!
Camryn as always full of life! She started preschool this year and loves it! She amazed me today as we were driving in the car and she saw a flag and started to say the pledge of allegiance.
Kylie our cutie! She is crawling everywhere!

9 comments:
Yea, Kenise, glad to have you back. you got me started on this blogging craze, and i'm happy to see you back in. be sure to check out steve's comment to jared from the china photos. lindsay
Great pictures. That one of Camryn is classic.
Great to have you back. Have I mentioned how beautiful your girls are?
Welcome Back!
Glad to see you're back! Cute pics of the girls.
Welcome Back! I have been organizing all our pictures too and it takes FOREVER! I have to still get photoshop and then I know I will go crazy. Hope you guys are good. Tell everyone hi and we love them!
Your girls are so beautiful. I am happy your back
Jared "The Rock" (excuse me as I burst into laughter),
We would love to see ya'll. Our email is brennie26 at yahoo dot com
Let us know when you'll be here!
Cute, cute girls. Its fun to hear about your family. One day all my photos will be organized too:)I found some great ones of us recently from the good old high school days!
Post a Comment