Thanks Nat for tagging me--I had fun reading yours and learning some new stuff and here I thought I knew everything about you! (You fell down how many stairs?!?!?!)
10 YEARS AGO....
I was at BYU falling head over heals in love with Jared!!! We celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary this summer!! Crazy to think it has been that long!! The best part is that 10 years later I am more head over heals in love with him now!!!
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED....
Phoenix, AZ
Provo, UT
Little Rock, AR
Sacramento, CA
Tolleson, AZ
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST....
Finish this post tonight (if you are reading this--hey I got one done!!!!)
Finish folding the laundry (I think that is on my to do list every day!!!!!)
Make a doctor apt for Camryn and Kylie
Go to the park for playgroup tomorrow
Try to get some sleep!!!!!
I ENJOY....
Reading, shopping (getting a good deal always makes my day!!!), spending time with just Jared (very rare since he's been in school--but we are counting down the days until he will be done-- May 10th!!!!!!!), playing with my girls, getting a pedicure, and having a clean house!
3 BAD HABITS....
*biting my nails and watching as my girls are picking it up--hard to tell them not to when I am worse than they are!
*Waiting to fold my laundry until I have 10+ loads to fold and everything is now wrinkled--Jared especially hates this habbit--most mornings I hear him get up for work and do a loud sigh as he tries to find something to wear--my comeback to him is "At least they are clean"
*Staying up too late at night
5 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME....
*I used to work in the lingerie department at Dillard's and was trained on how to fit women for bras (I actually just shared this at Enrichment last night)
*I love to waterski
*I just got photoshop and have become addicted to editting my pictures
*Have seen every Barbie movie and actually somewhat enjoyed them (I do have 4 girls)
*I am half Hungarian
5 JOBS I'VE HAD....
Nanny
Hostess
Waitress
Dillard's Lingerie Dept
Worked at a bank in Arkansas
WHAT WILL BE GOING ON IN 10 YEARS....
Trying to stay sane with 4 beautiful girls--3 of which will be teenagers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makayla will be getting ready to graduate from High School--how crazy is that!!! But other than that I'm hoping for more of the same wonderful happy life that we have now!!
Now I have to tag some people which is hard because I think most of my friends have done this but
JulieAnn since you are new to this whole blogging thing and I would love to learn more about you and
Kendra because although I'm sure you have been tagged before--I love to hear about your life--you are so fun!!!!
Next Chapter
2 years ago
4 comments:
Thanks Kenise! I had no idea we were so much alike....I have the EXACT same bad habits, with a few more of course!
Loved getting to read this all about you stuff. It was fun. And sorry I totally spaced again yesterday and forgot bout play group. I remembered at like 10:30 but didn't know if anyone would still be there. One of these days I will get there. :)
Loved the blog, you are so good at it.
Love,
Mom
Love getting the inside edition on you!
Post a Comment