Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!

We had a great Valentines Day! We started with a family tradition I had growing up and that was having pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast (well at least they were pink the heart shape was a little questionable!) Then Camryn, Kylie and I met some friends at the park and Camryn gave out valentines to some of her friends. Then it was off to Makayla and Sydney's school for their classroom valentines parties. Being in Makayla's class brought back some fun memories of passing out valentines to all of my friends and making sure I gave the right valentine to each boy! Makayla is just starting that fun age of worrying about which valentine to give to each boy!!!! Oh the fun we have to look forward to with 4 girls!!!!


That night we had a very romantic candlelight FAMILY dinner (ha ha!!) But it was fun and the girls had a good time!!!!


Here is our cute little valentine!!!!

And tonight Jared and I are off to our Stake Valentines Dance--I don't think I have been to a church dance since I was a teenager. Talk about some fun silly memories!!!!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

We had a FAMILY candlelit dinner too! We do it every year and make our anniversary (two days earlier) all about us. Good luck with the 4 girls. We're stressing about our one!

Julianne said...

We had pink heart pancakes, too! How fun!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

How did the dance turn out? I was sad we couldn't go. Maybe next year.

I am so impressed with all you are doing with such a young one! Was everyone cool at the school with you having the baby there?

Kenise said...

Yes, the dance was a blast--everyone needs to go next year!!! And for the parties at the girls school--I was planning on taking Kylie into the class with me and just leaving if she got cranky but I have gotten to know the ladies that work in the front office and Anita the PTO president and when I was checking in they were there and offered to have Kylie stay in the office with them--she was quite easy, I guess she slepped the whole 2 hours I was in the classrooms--but it was nice to have a break and just be with Makayla and Sydney.

The Faller's! said...

looks like you guys had a fun valentine's day. by the way i am tagging you! go to my blog and see what you have to do.

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Your girls are so beautiful! They have always been beautiful, but I think they got more beautiful since I left AZ. And you new baby girl looks just so sweet.