Yes as a few people have pointed out to me I have not updated my blog in quite a while. My life has been taken over by a 12 1/2 pound little girl!!! I don't know if its because it has been a few years since I have had a newborn and forgot how hard they can be or if its just that she is a little hard! She instinctly knows when I get near the computer and finds that time to become a little fussy--and do you know how hard it is to type one handed!!! But, I must say Kylie is the cutest little girl and has captured all of our hearts completely!!! She is smiling all of the time--especially in the middle of the night when she is supposed to be going back to sleep! And this past week she has started to laugh at us--I know we are rather funny!! But here are a few pictures from the past months that have kept us busy!!! (Okay that is a work in progress I decided I wanted to put on a slide show so I'm in the process of picking out some pictures to put on it--but it is way passed my bed time and I need some sleep--I'm only hoping Kylie lets me get some, she has not been the best sleeper. In fact last night was the first night she slepped more than 4 hours before waking up and demanding to be fed and held. But I promise I will post the slide show tomorrow)
3 comments:
I love the pictures, Kenise! And I can tell you that it is totally impossible for me to type while holding a baby or kid on my lap :)
Good to have you back lady! Fabulous pictures! My cousin has the same blogging/newborn problem. She gave up and put the baby in a front facing biorn so she could use two hands! I don't get why these babies think they are more important than blogging. Sheesh!
i can't wait to see some pictures of kylie. i'm sure she has grown and changed a ton from when we last saw her. don't worry that brynlee is 9 months old and only weighs 15 1/2 lbs. kylie is going to be bigger than brynlee in a few more months. brynlee just wants to stay as small as possible but she is big to us. i won't be surprised if she starts walking here in the next month. she is getting close. anyway, hope all is well with you guys. love ya!
Post a Comment