skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Halloween Fun!!!
Halloween was great and the girls had a great time--what girl doesn't love getting dressed all up with tons of make-up and have people give them candy!!! The girls had fun picking out what they wanted to be for the big day. Makayla choose to be Jasmin and as I looked for a Jasmin outfit I realized we were not going to find one that did not show her belly--so I thought why not make one that way we can make it the way we wanted! Well, that began the fun of sewing Halloween outfits. Luckily my mom is great at sewing and pretty much did all of the girls outfits!!! Thanks Mom! Sydney choose to be Rapunzel and of course Camryn wanted to be the same as her older sister--since she got to wear a fun princess dress!
4 comments:
Yeah, Kenise! Your blog looks great :) And the girls are cute, of course.
Wahoo!! Welcome to the blogging world, I'm so happy you've joined us! the girls look totally cute, nice work making modest costumes!!
Well HELLO there, fellow blogger!
Don't tell me you made those. Well, I made ours too. Made out the check to Target that is...anyway, they're fabulous!
Post a Comment