Well since we are just now starting this whole blog thing and haven't sent out pictures to some of our family and friends in a long time--I thought it would be fun to catch everyone up on the girls!!! And thanks to everyone for their blogs to inspire me and thanks Becky for the help and the confidence that I could do this!!!
Makayla is getting so big and amazes us daily at how smart she is!!! She is 7 1/2 years old and is in 2nd grade. She is a great student and loves school. We switched to a new school this year and I was a little concerned at how she would adapt but she amazed me at how well she fit right in and made friends. Although, most her friends seem to be boys. Last week I came to her school for lunch and watched as she played football with all of the boys at recess--Jared was so proud when I told him!!! She is such a busy girl and can hardly sit still very long--I think that is why she does so well with boys!!! She is excited to get baptised soon and I am still shocked that I can have a child that old!!! She is excited to be an older sister again and keeps asking when the baby will come--the same question I keep asking!! She is a great older sister and a wonderful helper! We love her and are so thankful that she is part of our family!

Next Chapter
2 years ago
1 comment:
You can tell she's your oldest. She looks wise beyond her years. I love that she plays football! Tomboys rock!!!
Post a Comment