Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Best Birthday Present!!!!


Kylie Ann Rockwood is finally here!!!! She was born on Monday, November 26 at 10:44 pm. She weighed 9 pounds and was 20 inches long.

She was my best birthday present! Yes, it was my birthday on Monday! Thirty years ago that day I was born at that very same hospital! When I got to the hospital and was in triage and my labor was starting to go fast I told the nurse that all I wanted for my birthday was an epidural and they were nice enough to help me get one!!!! But I think the best present I got was a beautiful healthy baby girl!!!!

11 comments:

S and B said...

What a cutie she is. I just love her cubby cheeks. We sure are glad eveything went well. What a wonderful birthday present. Happy 30th Mama!!

Becky said...

Yeah! I've been checking every day for photos :) Happy birthday, Kenise! I can't wait to see Kylie in person...

The Faller's! said...

We are so excited for you guys and Kylie is soooo cute. We can't wait to see her at New Year's....woo hoo we are coming to Phx to see everyone!!!!!

Brenda said...

Okay. This is freaky! As you know, my birthday is also on the 26th, thirty years ago! But get this, I was 9 pounds even and was 20 inches! Can you hear the creepy organ music in the background. Very crazy! Congrats one hundred times over! I agree, there's no better gift than our babies. So perfect! Happy birthday Kenise and Kylie (I also have a niece named Kylie)!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Congratulations!!!!

Wow, Kenise! She doesn't even look like a newborn with those chubby cheeks! Were your other girls as big? How are they doing with the new baby? Won't it be fun when our little girls can play together?

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Oh!...and happy birthday to you, too!

Jami said...

Squooshy babies are the best! I love it! And it looks like I missed both of your birthdays this week. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It was the primary presidency curse that got you, wasn't it? HA HA. It's gotta be on the chairs! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw you had a baby. Is that sad or funny? I can't tell, but it made me smile. I'm excited for you and your family. You're a lot of fun so Kylie is very lucky to have you as her mom. :0)

Scrap Happy said...

Congrats! Is she part sumo-wrestler?

Scrap Happy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amberly said...

Congratulations to all of you! I heard about these fabulous cheeks and had to check it out for myself! I hope everything went smoothly and that you can get some rest at your house. Congrats again!

Brian & Michelle said...

So when do we get to see some updated pics? It's been over 2 months. Did you lose the blogging fever? :)