
Camryn just had her 3rd Birthday last week!!! I can't believe how fast she has grown! Although, she still gets to my baby for a little bit--and she loves to be the baby of the house. She is a big Mamma's girl and she always knows how to make me happy by snuggling up to me and telling me that she loves me. Even though this baby is going to bump her baby status, I think she is going to love being a big sister. She is already so sweet to her new sister by giving her kisses on my tummy or sticking stickers all over my shirt telling me that the baby likes this or that sticker and then I get to where them throughout the day--frequently I am at the store with Princess stickers all over my belly!!! She is the sweetest little thing and has one of the funnest personalities--you can't help but smile when you are around her!!!!
The Barbie cake was so fun to make and Camryn loved it!!!

Can you see my huge belly--2 weeks to go!!! (Although, I'm hoping for less!!!)

Thanks Grandma for the dress up!!!

Isn't she just cute?!?! Can you see her big owee on the right side of her head? She fell into her bunkbed as she was running into her room!
1 comment:
3 year olds are my faves! She's freakin' adorable!
Post a Comment