Thursday, June 25, 2009

I WON!

So last week was customer appreciation week at Chick-Fil-A and they were doing free breakfast all week--and so we went several times--who can pass up a yummy free breakfast? Definitely not me! By the register they had a drawing to win a few different prizes--and so I entered not thinking much of it becuase I have never won off of a drawing before but......
I WON a YEAR'S WORTH OF CHICK-FIL-A SANDWICHES!!!! WooHoo!
Luckily this is one fast food place I LOVE and so do the girls!

Other great news--we leave for the beach in 2 days!!!!!

6 comments:

Liz said...

That is AWESOME!!!
I love Chick-fil a too.
What a great place to win a years worth of sandwiches.

The Glenns said...

That is so cool...and much deserved considering how often you eat there :)

Tina ♥ said...

That is so cool!!! How fun to win something.

Katrina said...

I am so jealous!! I LOVE Chick-fil-a! Hope you guys are having fun at the beach!!

The Bundy Family said...

That is great. I love that place too! Congratulations. Miss you guys so much.
Love Lisa

heather said...

That is awesome, especially because that is what you like there any way. How fun. I haven't ever won anything either. Maybe I will start entering some of those.