Wow - that is amazing!! I guess you got your wish since you hated all the pods the tree dropped :) - I can't believe it blew over like that though! Hope everyone is feeling better at your house soon!
Still the best! If only I could afford a house on the beach. There is nothing better playing at the beach all day and then going to bed at night listening to the waves!
8 comments:
oh my goodness are you kidding me! That stinks but it does make for a cute picture!
Oh no! What a mess! We've had some crazy storms, lately, haven't we?
Wow - that is amazing!! I guess you got your wish since you hated all the pods the tree dropped :) - I can't believe it blew over like that though! Hope everyone is feeling better at your house soon!
Thats a pretty big tree, I can't believe the winds blew that over. I didn't realize how strong the winds were either. Have fun cleaning that up.
It was a conspiracy.
That's a bummer! Cute picture of the kids on the tree, though!
That's so sad. It was such a nice big tree! Crazy!
No way, that is the tree you worked so hard on. SAD. We know all about the monsoons over here.
Post a Comment