I had a GREAT Mothers Day!! I have the best girls that are
soooo wonderful that I love more than anything!! They got me a beautiful miniature rose plant for my kitchen table, my favorite See's Chocolate, the best homemade cards (Sydney made me 3!), and best of all tickets to go see
WICKED!!!!!! I was so surprised--Jared is an awesome husband as the girls had no idea what Wicked was. I will have to go get the CD so they can hear some of the music. Now I just have to wait until the end of July to go!!! Thanks to my wonderful girls and fabulous husband for the best mothers day!

My FABULOUS girls who make it a joy to be a mother! I'm so blessed to have these 4 precious girls as my daughters! They put a smile on my face every day!!!
5 comments:
wicked, i'd love to go see that! and i think you're a perfect mom for your four cute gals. lucky them...and jared, too! love ya!
Glad you had a great Mother's Day!! You deserve it, Kenise, as you are a wonderful Mom!!!
Happy Mama's Day! You'll just LOVE Wicked! It's one of my favorites!
Oooooh, I am very jealous! I'd love to go see Wicked. ENJOY!!!
Happy mother's day is right. I've heard awesome things about wicked. I'm so jelous. Have fun! :)
Post a Comment