Thursday, February 5, 2009

We love Chick-Fil-A!!!


We are having such a great time going to Chick-Fil-A on Thursday's for Family Night! (I don't think we have missed a Thursday since we moved in!) They have an amazing balloon guy and face painting lady (as you can see from the pictures) that come each week. The girls love getting balloons made up as princesses, monkeys, bunnies, dragonfly's, and birds. Jared and I sit back in amazement at all of the things he can make out of balloons so easily! And the face painting lady is just as amazing! The first night we went the girls were in line forever and now I can see why! Not your normal flower or rainbow on your cheek! It puts all of my attempts at face painting for Halloween to shame!!!!
These are for you Lindsay. Maddy had a great time. She loved her balloon Ariel and loved becoming a rainbow kitty. She loved it so much that she didn't want to take a bath tonight to rinse it off!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow...that face painting is amazing. Way better than the high school cheerleaders or whatever they usually do around here...and the balloons. I love, love, love Chick-Fil-A's nuggets. My mom picked up a couple of platters last sat for the Superbowl, it was so yummy! Not to mention the lemonade. Man, I wish I had one closer.

Lindsay Renee' said...

i'm quite fond of the balloon maker, that ariel is phenomonal! i'm glad maddie got to be there with you all last night--looks like she had tons of fun. thanks for taking such good care of my babe!
now, only if a CFA was near my house. a lot more $ would be spent, that's for sure!
miss you, talk to you soon.

Brenda said...

Trevor hates the balloon guy. Really I never knew he was so cheap. The girls look adorable though:)

Nancy Page said...

Hey are yo doing lots of computer scapbooking? Looks good and I'm jelous if you are. Greg was looking at some books the other night, which he rarely does and then he says, "How come Afton has two baby books and Brin and Makoa don't have any?" nice, huh. :)

heather said...

You weren't kidding when you said that they or in detail. How awesome. Too bad we didn't time that better and we could have gone on Thursday with you. How fun.