Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Pics

We're getting there--here are the new pics of the house and a few extras.


We are so excited for summer--something I usually don't say living in Arizona!!!!




Loving our new paint colors and our soft carpet.

Goodbye Tiger!! We loved our cat that Santa brought us but soonafter we got Tiger we found out Camryn was allergic to cats and her allergies were getting worse so we found a new home for him. We will miss him, he really was a great kitty!!!!

I love when kids lose their top baby teeth! I can't wait until Sydney's other one falls out!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute house! Where did you guys move to?

Jill said...

Congrats on the new house. My brother used to live in Gilbert and really loved it. Tracy said to tell Jared hi from him:)

Brenda said...

The house looks great! Congratulations! Now we just need to convince Trevor that SoCal is NOT where it's at!

Natalie said...

It looks great! Its amazing how paint can change things. Congrats I'm so excited for you guys!

Natalie

Andrea Brooks said...

I've been hoping you'd post some pics of your new house. It looks great.Our Cameron also just lost his top tooth--so cute!
Take care, good luck getting settled.

Nancy Page said...

Wow1 A pool. I am so jelous. The house looks great and we are so excited for you guys. now all we need to do is have a housewarming party.

heather said...

It was so good to see you guys. I know we always say this but we wish we lived closer. See you guys sometime soon...hopefully.

barryblog said...

The kids are getting so BIG!! Beautiful house.