Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fun Field Day!!!

Makayla and Sydney had field day at their school and it was tons of fun. It was a great morning with a variety of activities for the kids to do. They did relays, an obsticle course, football throw (Makayla scored on that one!), a basketball throw (we need to work on that one), bowling, three legged race, and tug of war, and lots of running (Makayla was in heaven and Sydney had a great time too!) The only bummer of the day is that we had record breaking heat--a lovely 108 degrees--hooray summer is here! This is the time we wonder why we live here but call me crazy I actually don't mind the heat, of course I usually don't say that once September is over and it is still well over 100 degrees!

Pictures to be added tomorrow--unfortunately I can't get Kylie to stay asleep!


Update: there was a good reason why I couldn't get Kylie to sleep or for her to go to sleep ALL night--poor thing had a nasty ear infection--we are hoping tonight goes a lot better! Because I am in desperate need of some sleep!!!!!

2 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Poor Kylie! I had an ear infection a couple months ago. If they are anything like what I felt for little kids and babies, I have a new respect and sympathy for those tiny little guys! They're AWFUL! On a brighter note, your other girls look like they had a lot of fun at their field day at school. I can't wait until mine get in school and do fun activities like that!

Brenda said...

Crazy! You told me to call you that! I would much rather be in the snow. Now why, oh, why do I live in SoCal? You're girls are seriously beautiful!