Monday, April 14, 2008

Wow! Am I Behind!!!

It seems life seems to be going faster each day! Which is good because that means that it will be that much faster until Jared is done with school and I can be done being a single mom!!! I must say it has not been my most favorite time these past two years but the Lord really has blessed me and my girls to get through everything. I really think that they have been better behaved and have been very understanding and flexible with their Dad being gone all of the time. I also think that I was blessed with one of the best babies--Kylie has been so easy going and happy and luckily lately a great sleeper. I was really worried about having another baby while Jared was in school. I didn't know how I would manage the evenings trying to make dinner, help with homework and the whole bedtime thing and have a baby on top of that but Kylie has been great and just loves to sit and watch her sisters. I thank Heavenly Father daily for sending me such a wonderful little girl!!!






This last Saturday was so nice it was one of the first times Jared didn't have class, a meeting, a paper to do, or to study so we actually got to spend the whole day with him!!!! It was so fun being able to go on a bike ride as a family, play at the park and get a few projects done around the house--notice the beautifully painted hot tub below!!! It was nice to get a glimpse of what life will be like soon!!!!!

Also attached are a few catch up pictures from the last few weeks!! I am still learning and spending to much time digital scrapbooking--maybe that is where all the time is going! I also have been obsessing over finding the best deal for Disneyland, we are going over fall break (October 7-11) does anyone have a great place they stayed at? Right now we are looking at staying at the Carousel Hotel right across the street from the entrance to Disneyland.


A fun day at the Zoo!

Don't you miss a good game of Red Rover!!! Camryn 1st day of Preschool!



We no longer have a pink hot tub--it only took 3 years to get it painted!!!

4 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Very cute pictures. Your girls are all looking so grown up! I don't have any good suggestions for Disneyland. We haven't gone yet. Maybe I'll be asking YOU soon...

Brenda said...

I loved those dresses. The girls are so adorable! And Trevor adds "you have a hot tub? Lucky!"

Becky said...

We stayed at the Marriott
Anaheim when we went (FIVE years ago) and bought a package deal through them but I'm partial to Marriot's...don't remember how much it cost.

When did Camryn start preschool and where is she going?

The Faller's! said...

ok so we are for sure going to the beach this year...we have non-refundable flight tickets and everything! i know you said you guys are coming to stay with us for a night or two that week before so we got our tickets to fly out of slc on saturday morning. does that totally screw up your plans for when you were going to stay with us. i had on my calendar that you were going to be at our house on thursday. i hope that's okay. let me know.

nat