Thursday, March 6, 2008

Scrapbooking a Whole New Way!


So I am trying to do this whole digital scrapbooking and had fun playing with some stuff. It made me realize just like in paper scrapbooking I need more stuff. I have downloaded some free stuff but I need more!!!!! If anyone has a great program they use to digitally scrapbook I would love to know what works for you.

3 comments:

Ash Trump said...

Hey you guys... What a cute blogspot!!! I was just browsing the farnsworths and saw your name so I thought I would check it out! Hope all is well with you!
-Ashley Trump

Becky said...

Your girls are so cute! I wish I could help you out with the digital scrapbooking but I just love regular scrapbooking too much. I would ask Kendra or Amy Hale what programs and stuff they use. Hope that helps!

Brian & Michelle said...

Kenise...come over to our blog and on the right hand side check on my friend's website.

It's called Scrapifieds. There is a lot of helpful and useful information on there. And when you get some great ideas, you can sell them to other people!