Wednesday, March 12, 2008

GO BYU!!!!


So as you can tell I am liking this whole digital scrapbook thing! I like that I can make it simple and easy--photoshop is great for that!!!!

We really did have a fun day going out to the soccer fields and watching BYU play. It was such a beautiful day--we call it "this is why we live in Arizona" days--the sun was out and it was about 78 degrees!!! We got to watch BYU play twice and they tied both times! It was great seeing Jen--the girls really love and look up to her. Makayla even wrote in her journal that when she grows up she wants to be just like her Aunt Jen and be a soccer coach!
Aunt Jen with Makayla and Sydney

6 comments:

Becky said...

It looks like fun!

Hey, thanks so much for hanging out with me at the ball game on Tuesday and helping me get the kids to the van, etc. I had had a really awful day and you and your husband just sure made things so much better! THANK YOU!!

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

That digital scrapbooking thing is pretty neat. I think I might give it a try for my "Year in Review" scrapbook this year. At least then I would only have to print 12 pictures instead of 3-5 each page.

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

By the way, what program/website are you using?

Julianne said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I wish we could go watch Jen's team play. Your girls are so beautiful, can't wait to see them this summer!

Brenda said...

We have similar days like that. I'm so glad we live in California, when it's snowing in Utah! Cute pages BTW!

The Faller's! said...

cute scrapbook pages!! i just wanted to let you know that we took brynlee to the doctor last thursday cause she was sick and she weighed 17 lbs 9 oz!!!! i think she still beats kylie by a little bit....and she's only 7 months older! =) hope you are all doing well and getting excited for the easter bunny to come. have a great easter weekend.