Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Fun

Well, once again I have to Blog for Kenise. This only takes a few minutes, but with Kylie, Kenise dosn't have any extra minutes.
We love the D-Backs!!!


The Girls love the Cotton Candy



Golfing in Coure d'Alene, ID
Fro took me up to ID to play Golf and my Bro's Jon and Jason met us up there, it was a blast as we played 72 holes of golf in 2 days

This was the floating green, where you literally had to take a boat to the green, Fro was the only one to hit it in regulation, I hit the dock both times.


The driving range was even fun, as you hit the balls into the water and I built my new clubs for the first time and they were incredible!



Fro and I on a beautiful hole overlooking the water.


Jon, Jason, and I on the highest teebox on the water, beautiful views


This is was the other course we played as it was also amazingly beautiful!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm sorry you ended up in Idaho when Washington is a short half an hour from where you were:)

barryblog said...

Brian would be sooo jealous!! What a nice wife Jared must have to let him go on that trip. Too bad she is a blogging slacker:)